Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Clinic Announced!



The constant complaint I hear from youth hockey parents is that mites, squirts and pee wee coaches focus on systems and positional play.  Obviously, this stuff is important, but not, in my opinion, till the pee wee level, and more so at the Bantam level.  Coaches with a defensive forecheck or "homeplate-style" D-zone scheme can win a ton of games... but it drastically hinders the kids skill development.
The Fall clinics I am doing are ONLY skill focused.  In addition, I plan on tailoring these clinics to high school kids by implementing a game situation conditioning element.  They will be great for all ages and abilities, and be perfect for guys gearing up for the season.  10 WEEKS TO SUCCESS!
If you are interested reach out to me at scoringconcepts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment