For long winter nights, here is a list of some of my favorite hockey reads...
2. Coach: The Pat Burns Story by Rose Dimanno
Pat Burns was one of the great NHL coaches. He worked with the Montreal
Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs, Boston Bruins and New Jersey Devils, and seemed
always to enjoy instant success, including coaching the New Jersey Devils to a Stanley Cup victory in 2003. Cancer--his third
bout--finally claimed him in 2010, aged 58.
3. Gretzky: An Autobiography by Rick Reilly
4. Laura Stamm PowerSkating by Laura Stamm
A detailed analytical read covering her entrie skating philosophy. Deeply detailed with accompanying drills
5. Scotty Bowman: A Life in Hockey by Douglas Hunter
Convers everything from Bowman's playing days up to his first Stanley Cup with the Detroit Red Wings.
6. Ultimate Hockey Drill Book- Vol 1, 2 & 3 by Rick Trimble